Show Cancellations

Hi Everyone !
Due to the high risk of the COVID-19 Virus we have cancelled the rest of Fred and Tif’s U.S. tour that was
scheduled to run until April 4th. The shows are postponed for now – we aren’t certain at this time when we
can re-schedule them but will let you know as soon as we can.
We will advise you if we need to postpone any more shows. Stay safe – stay well.
The Eaglesmith Team

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.